Friday, January 30, 2015

Weekly Update: 1-30-15 Yay for the Weekend

But a brief hour ago, I was spinning and dancing like a mad ballerina, I was so happy. Tomorrow, I go to the Fowler Museum with my cousins and dine on Indonesian food for the first time. Obsentisibly, this trip will give me a chance to research for Counterfeit Diamond, an upcoming story I'm setting in a magic society loosely based on Dutch-colonized Indonesia. But I also get to spend time with my cousins, who are awesome, by the way. Some of them took time off of work to go on this Geeky trip with me.

Honestly, I love to plan and go on these little travel adventures. I don't know why. But I feel like a kid in a candy store with a fat wad of cash in his hand. I want to taste everything. 

This week, to be honest, has been fairly glum and gray, much like the weather. I got much-needed, but boring stuff done, such as planning out my business model and going over my short story markets. I even got work on Friday, which is hopeful; maybe the jobs will perk up in February. On the whole, the same old, same old, so I can't wait for tomorrow when I get to do something different. 


No comments:

Post a Comment