Saturday, January 17, 2015

Weekkly Update: 1-17-15 Little Annoyances

My laptop is being eaten alive by a series of deadly viruses. My uncle, in a drastic last attempt to flush out the disease, is going to reformat the computer. I have no idea what this means, except that the laptop is off-limits until he gives it a clean bill of health.

No problem. I primarily use my tablet anyway, and since my old iPad (the original version) was deleting my documents, I bought a brand new iPad Air 2 and a keyboard case. This week, I typed up 10,000 new words on my Coffins story. Still, the laptop being out of commission has been annoying, because there's one or two things I just can't do on my tablet. Printing, for instance. Or loading photos on this blog. Little annoyances.

But little annoyances have been adding up. Today, for example, I spent the whole day doing chores and felt extremely frustrated for not getting more done. Not more chores. More writing. More business-y stuff. More figuring out my life. It's the beginning of the year, and I want to do everything. But now limits are kicking in. I'm getting tired. I'm getting frustrated. My self-imposed deadlines are looming and I'm getting nervous.

I feel I should have my life figured out by now. I'm annoyed I have not.

No comments:

Post a Comment