Saturday, July 12, 2014

Weekly Update: 7-12-14

This has been a rough week. Really rough. It's been a week, where I stopped procrastinating and got much needed stuff done, only to remember why I procrastinated in the first place.

The most painful example being my teeth.  After having two root canals earlier this year, I followed up by getting five cavities filled. And that was painful enough, until one turned into a root canal--my third of the year. Now my whole mouth is sore and I'm wondering how I'm going to make it through this summer. I had put together a budget showing I'd just scrape by, but that was before getting another $1500 dentist bill.

Anyway, I did manage to squeeze in some writing, but that's been furstrating, too. My Coffin story is coming to a climax, which means I need to tie up all the loose ends, but they don't wanna, and I don't know how. So I have to figure that out. In the meantime, I'm trying to edit The Changelings down, start up a publishing conpany, and figure out how to make money.  I'm stressed, stressed, stressed.  And that's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment