Saturday, May 24, 2014

Weekly Update: 5-24-14

Happy Memorial Day!

Now I'm no girly-girl.  In fact, I'm probably one of the few females who actively hate shopping for clothes, shoes, and jewelry.  Nonetheless, I was forced to put my fashion sense to the test today in order to find clothes for my cousin's upcoming wedding.  In a grueling 3-hour session, I got a crochet shrug, a necklace and earring set, a bow pin, a hair barette, and some pretty flats. I was fairly pleased with the finished ensamble... and by how much stuff I got for sale.


Not much exciting happened this week.  Only one subbing job, so I caught up on my writing. I finished revising Chapter 7 and 8 of The Changelings, cutting around ten pages out of each.  I also finished Chapter 32 of the Three Floating Coffins and worked on the ending chapters. I did some cleaning. I spent time with my dad. I put flowers on my grandma's grave. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment