Thursday, April 3, 2014

Friday Book Sale

I know what I'm going to spend my Amazon refund on.

My friend Michelle Knowlden's second Abishag mystery, Indelible Beats, goes on sale for 99 cents on Amazon tomorrow Friday, April 4th.  

Here's the summary:

Twenty-year-old college student Leslie Greene believes that dating a handsome lawyer is a fairy tale come true. Unfortunately, he demands her wardrobe be enchanting too.

Broke again, Leslie returns to her former job as an Abishag wife (temporary wives who comfort dying men). This time she chooses comatose artist Jordan Ippel, who is expected to die by Christmas in his La Jolla home.

Besides finding a forged painting and losing the cook, Leslie, her university housemates, and an old friend must unmask a killer to save the reputation of her husband.
 

As one of Michelle's Beta Readers, I got a sneak peak at the book.  I thought it was even better than the first one.  And I loved the first one.

Along with Indelible Beats, twenty other ebooks go on sale for 99 cents tomorrow, from romance to fantasy and everywhere in between.  The complete list can be found on Michelle's blog:

http://mlknowlden.wordpress.com/2014/03/31/to-celebrate-my-dads-birthday-april-4th-99c-special-on-20-books/

Happy Reading Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment