Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekly Update: 2/10/13

This week, I got two subbing jobs and Rejection #15.  I wrote two new short fictions and another 50 pages for "Three Floating Coffins," originally supposed to be a short story which I am now considering turning into a children's book.  I read half of The Best American Science and Nature Writing 2012 (Dan Arley, editor) and finished No ComfortZone: Notes on Living with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (Marla Handy).  I got to see my good friend Ashley on Saturday and hang out with her.

Also I learned that a person on an ex-cop-turned-murder's "manifesto" (hit list?) lives about five houses down in our neighborhood.  There are several cop cars just hanging out in our street and a helicopter with a search light circled us on Thursday night.

Other than that, an uneventful, typical week.

Work: 42 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment