Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Changes

Since I last wrote this blog, all of about a year ago, I've had several big changes.

My Pendragons critique group fell apart. I was forced to quit my credentialing program just before completing it. And I had to move back to Victorville.

None of these changes were desired, but I think they'll be better in the long haul. I've spent my time reflecting on what I want for this new phase of my life, and I think it might be better if I step away from education and try to focus on writing as a business. I've yet to be successful at making money off my writing. I want to try to do that, even if, right now, I don't know how.

I've also been thinking about thing blog and wondering what to do with it. I may start a new one or I may keep this one with some changes. I was thinking that, rather than focusing on writing, I wanted to look at what it means to be a fan of something. I'd also like to include more videos.

Anyway, this is just to briefly announce where I've been this last year, and what changes you might expect.

But the biggest change is that I've finally published my second book, Three Floating Coffins.

More on that, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment