Thursday, October 1, 2015

Announcements: Upcoming Events

Pop-Up Boutique at El Dorado High School

What: A pop-up shop to sell and sign books
Where: El Dorado High School (1651 Valencia Ave, Placentia, CA 92870)
When: Saturday, October 3rd from 9AM to 3PM (I'll be manning the signing booth from 10:00-11:00)

My friend Michelle Knowlden originally booked the booth, but due to unforeseen events, she had to cancel and I'm taking up her spot. I have six paperbacks and a limited selection of my homemade cards for sale. As part of the arrangement, my book will also appear in a local holiday gift guide.

If you're going, be sure to say high.

* * *

Goal-Setting and Brainstorming for Nanowrimo

What: Informal Meeting to Prepare for National Novel Writing Month
Where: Panera Breads (423 S Associated Rd, Brea, CA 92821)
When: Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 11:00 AM
      or
           Wednesday,October 7, 2015 at 6:00 PM

I want to encourage other writers to write a novel in a month, so I'm hosting some meetings to set goals for November's writing challenge and brainstorm for the novel. Anyone is welcome to attend.

1 comment:

  1. Is the panera meeting still happening on the 4th? I'm here, just want to see if you're running late or if it was cancelled.

    ReplyDelete