Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekly Update: 2-21-14

Everyone has a list of things they mean to do over the weekend, but when all's said and done, they don't.  Considering I spent my President's Day weekend in Victorville with my parents, it's a small miracle I got anything done at all.  I did finish my taxes and put flowers on my grandma's grave--and, well, that's about it.
Does taking pictures of fairies count as an accomplishment?
Since Monday was a holiday and since half of Tuesday was spent at the dentist (see entry below), I fell far behind my workload.  I could barely keep up with my normal writing, to say nothing of submitting to agents, to say nothing of researching credentials, to say nothing of looking for a summer job, to say nothing of stuying Japanese, to say nothing of properly cheering on Team USA in the Olympics!  On the other hand, I did manage to write a random short story inspired by the loss of my tooth, finish Into the Wild, and make a double batch of almond poppyseed muffins.  So I guess it's a draw?  

I'll do better next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment