Saturday, December 7, 2013

Weekly Update: 12-7-13

Whew! It's been a busy week.

It's the start of the winter writing semester for me, which means researching agents and writing events; reading, organizing, and editing the fall swemester's writing; starting the next segment of my Coffin story; and depositing my long-awaited check.

It's also the start of the holiday season.  This means Christmas shopping and baking; get-togethers with friends and relatives; and making, from scratch, 21 Christmas cards.  (I've been making cards out of stamps and paper scraps since at least the age of 13 and I'm pretty good at it.  This year's batch comes in two varieties: a pine-trimmed candle and a pine tree surrounded by snowflakes.)

Added to that, I had 2 much-needed sub jobs.  All in all, 'Tis the Season to be running around in a flurry, hoping to get everything done before the Cocoa rush wears off.

No comments:

Post a Comment