Friday, August 24, 2018

On Sale Today for 99 Cents: Three Floating Coffins

My second novel, Three Floating Coffins, is having a Countdown Sale on Amazon. The deal is, for today only, you can download the Kindle version for 99 cents. Tomorrow, the book goes up to $1.99. Sunday, it goes up to $2.99. And Monday it goes back to its normal price of $3.99. You can purchase it here. (The paperback version is still $15.00)


What happens when you can no longer trust your family? That's what 13-year old Princess Odele wonders when her father seals her and her two older sister in three floating coffins and cast them into the sea. Now, Odele must find new allies and uncover old secrets if she is to save her sisters and her kingdom. Full of magic, mystery, and adventure, Three Floating Coffins fighting to discover the truth and the power within herself.

For more details, see my website:
http://www.rebeccalangstories.com/three-floating-coffins.html

So, why am I having this deal? Well, I've entered Three Floating Coffins in an Amazon contest and the grand prize is $10,000. However, part of the judging is based on how many sales and reviews my book generates. Right now, I don't have a lot of either, so I'm hoping to boost it. At the very least, I'm hoping for more people to find and enjoy my book. While I am incredibly grateful for the love and support from my family and friends, I want to spread my story to people outside my circle. I believe it has a positive message for many people.

You can listen to me read the prologue and the first chapter of Three Floating Coffins in the videos below.

Rebecca Reads the Prologue


Rebecca Reads Chapter 1


If you do buy and read the book, please review it on Amazon. That, again, would really help me out, because the more reviews, the more likely other people, scanning the list, will buy it. It doesn't have to be long. Five minutes is all it takes. If you're unsure how to write a review, I wrote a blog entry about how to review on Amazon here

No comments:

Post a Comment