Friday, August 16, 2013

Weekly Update: 8-16-13

It's amazing how much effort it takes to go through a manuscript that's all ready been proofed.  You'd think all you'd have to do is correct grammer.  But then you hit things like point of view problems, adding in just a little bit more explanation, and judging whether to cut things out, and suddenly the project takes hours upon hours to finish.

That's what I've been doing all week.  I want to have the first 100 pages all sparkling perfect for the agents.  I thought it would take 1 day, maybe 2.  It's Friday, and I'm still working on it.  

I'm back in Brea, back to It's a Grind coffee with Michelle and volunteering at the library. I wrote another chapter of my Coffin story, and read about half of Taylor Laini's Daughter of Smoke and Bone, a YA paranormal romance/ urban fantasy.  So far, it's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment